I. Basis of calculation and payment
1. The Registration fees
The Registration fee is of VND 2,000,000. This fee is not refundable in any condition.
2. Mediation Costs
2.1. For disputes resolved by a Sole Mediator:
Unit: Vietnam Dong (VND)
|Value in dispute||Mediation Costs (VAT included)|
|Up to 100.000.000||3.000.000|
|Up to 100.000.000||3.000.000 + 4.0% of the amount over 100.000.000|
|From 1.000.000.001 to 5.000.000.000||39.000.000 + 1,5% of the amount over 1.000.000.000|
|From 5.000.000.001 to 10.000.000.000||99.000.000 + 1% of the amount over 5.000.000.000|
|From 10.000.000.001 to 50.000.000.000||149.000.000 + 0,4% of the amount over 10.000.000.000|
|From 50.000.000.001 to 100.000.000.000||309.000.000 + 0,2% of the amount over 50.000.000.000|
|From 100.000.000.001 to 500.000.000.000||409.000.000 + 0,1% of the amount over 100.000.000.000|
2.2. The President of the Center may decide to change the fee for mediation depending on the complexity of each specific dispute, but the adjustment fee will not be higher than the fee mentioned in section 2.1.
3. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the costs aforementioned in Section 2.1 and Section 2.2 shall be equally distributed to the parties.
4. The mediation cost does not include the mediation registration fee aforementioned in Section 2.1.
II. Refund of the mediation fee
After deducting the Center’s administrative costs related to the mediation, the Mediation Fee will be refunded in the following cases:
1. In case the party requesting mediation refuses to conciliate or does not send a response to the Center, the Center will refund the entire amount of the mediation fee that the party requesting mediation has paid to the Center.
2. In case one party or parties declares that they want to terminate the mediation after the appointed mediator has accepted, the Center will refund 80% of the mediation fee.
3. In case one party or parties declares that they want to terminate the mediation after the Center has notified of the opening date of the first mediation but before the date of this first mediation session, the Center will refund 60% of the mediation fee. .
4. In case of terminating the conciliation procedure, the Center will refund the corresponding fee according to the cases specified in Section II.2 and Section II.3 above.